Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

This site is still under construction - it will be changing as I learn how to maintain a blog. I have recently noticed that there are groups out there that share the same interests as I do and that they have offered challenges.

I became interested in one called TAST 2012 - Take a Stitch Tuesday. Here a different embroidery stitch is featured each week with samples and the object is to complete either the basic stitch or push it further in a creative manner and submit a photo of their work.

Another challenge is called Project 52 - a photo challenge. Here a different theme is posted each week and challengers post their photo.

I also want to publish photos of other work that I am doing - quilting or art.

I will start with these two and see how they fit into my schedule - as well as learning how to complete and maintain this blog.

No comments: