Friday, November 16, 2012

TAST - week 46

Checkered or Majic Chain
This week's stitch was fun to complete, after I was able to coordinate my fingers - it required the use of two threads in the needle and it is the Checkered or Majic Chain stitch.  I used pearl cotton #5 as trying to use floss would have been a mess....

More samples and wonderful creations with this stitch can be viewed at TAST.

I would like to thank the wonderful people who have been so kind and leave encouraging comments - one day I will take the time to see how to set my blog up to reply to comments - will need to add this item to my to-do list.

1 comment:

Queeniepatch said...

It IS a bit fiddly, this Magic Chain stitch, but once you get the hang of it it's fun and fast.
I am so impressed by you and others who take the time and effort to embroidery in the name of the stitch. I'm too lazy...