Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bertie's Winter Wall Hanging


Skating Around


Winter Heart
Sleigh Ride

Hello



When I was in Calgary this summer, I went to a fabric shop called Out of Hand.  I saw their monthly sample of "Bertie's Winter" wall hanging - by Folk Art Designs. The finished size should be 28" x 34".   So I naturally signed up.  There were four packages/parts - total of 5 designs that make up the wall hanging.  They supplied the pattern & material - I did the cutting, appliquéing and some basic embroidery.  The first 4 are ready - 1 more to embroider and then I can put them together.  Then buttons & beadwork will be added.

Hopefully I can get it ready before the first snowfall.

Oops, just realized that I forgot to fix the star in Skating Around before I put it together...

No comments: