Wednesday, June 24, 2015

In Full Bloom

I worked on Sue Spargo's "in Full Bloom" Block of the Month quilt during 2014.  I loved working with the wool and learning and stitching all those lovely embroidery stitches.

We were not allowed to show our work until this May - we had to wait until Sue put the quilt package up for sale on her website.

Below is the drawing that we were given at the beginning of January 2014 - I have not finished the top quilting yet, but I have inserted the final top before quilting.  I have also put each of the months blocks as I finished them.  I think I may have to find a long arm quilter to quilt the top - I hate to do it, but I do not want to ruin my hundreds of hours of work!

I really enjoyed this BOM and I am now working on the 2015 BOM.

















No comments: